Parents Association of Villa Maria
Your child is starting his or her journey at Villa Maria? It’s the perfect time to get involved. Join a community of parents proud to enrich school life at Villa Maria! All parents are welcome!
The APVM is the association of parents of French-sector students at Villa Maria. Led by volunteer parents, it has helped enrich the quality of life at the school for several years. You can have a positive impact on our students by becoming involved, along with other dedicated parents, as a board member or as a volunteer for activities.
what we do
- We hold regular meetings with the School’s administration, in which all parents of French-sector students can participate and express themselves.
- We fund academic, cultural, social and sports activities proposed by teachers, such as the Color Run, theatre outings and the graduation ball.
- We celebrate the work and commitment of teachers by holding recognition activities.
- We contribute to career days organized by the School.
- We reward the academic success of students by awarding prizes.
- And so much more!
Anna Maria Vandelli
Julie Verreau Howard
the impact of the apvm according to them
meetings with the school’s management and the executive of the APVM
- The APVM manages a budget of approximately $15,000, financed by annual contributions from the parents.
- Every parent who has paid this contribution automatically becomes a member of the association for the year.
- General regulations of the APVM