Villa Maria has established a partnership with Children’s Support by LifeWorks to enhance its support of students requiring remedial education services or experiencing learning difficulties.
Children’s Support has made it its mission to help teenagers develop their full potential, working in collaboration with all stakeholders (school team, professionals, parents…) to optimize available interventions.
Thanks to this partnership, parents and students wishing individual support services can call on the remedial education or psycho-educational services of Children’s Support for access to a tutor, either at school or online.
Remedial education and psycho-educational services are available in parent-pay mode. Follow-ups are therefore paid by parents resorting to these services.
Villa Maria has established a partnership with School Success, a firm complementing its services in support of students with learning difficulties.
Thanks to this partnership, parents and students wishing individual support services can call on School Success for the services of a tutor, either in person or online.
Their certified tutors set clear and realistic objectives with your family:
- Reviewing notions seen in class
- Helping with homework and studies
- Reinforcing the student’s learning
- Reviewing concepts before exams
- Teaching effective work methods and learning strategies
- Ensuring regular communication between parents and the school regarding the work completed during tutoring sessions.
This work will be consistent with the school’s programs and carried out in collaboration with the teaching team. Consequently, the impact of work done outside the school will be felt in the classroom.
Building Blocks Tutorials
At Villa Maria, student success is important to us. We’re proud to offer mid-year and final exam review sessions, thanks to a new partnership with Building Blocks Tutorials.
These exam preparation sessions are intended to mirror and reinforce material covered in class, as well as help students adopt effective strategies for success in these exams. These group sessions have helped thousands of students in the past, providing them with complementary learning and the confidence required to perform to the best of their abilities.
Thanks to the extensive experience of our new partner, students can benefit from:
- Highly qualified, passionate and dedicated tutors
- Customized academic content thanks to close collaboration between teachers and tutors
- Group review sessions held at the school two to three weeks prior to exams
- Review sessions covering key exam problems with step-by-step solutions and tips
- Supplementary practice problems and solution booklets.