CONTRIBUTE YOUR TALENTS TO A COMMITTED TEAM!
At Villa Maria, we consider the strengths of every employee. We believe that every staff member is a fundamental pillar in the development and growth of our students. Whatever their career goals or position, our staff is dedicated to our students, and they maintain a special relationship with them.
Villa Maria provides its employees with a stimulating environment that suits their skills and interests. Welcoming, dynamic and accessible, our workplace offers attractive working conditions. We promote participation and cooperation in a climate of trust and respect. As a Villa Maria employee, you'll be a key player in providing personalized support for our students.
Our school is defined by core values that facilitate the development of our students and our employees:
- Innovation and creativity
- Stimulation and performance
- Humanization and broadmindedness
- Respect for self, others, and the environment
To submit an application, please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsuccessful applications are retained for a period of one year.
College Villa Maria is an equal opportunity employer and invites women, visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply.
- Mathematics Teacher for the English Sectors (full time position)
- Mathematics Teacher for the English Sectors (part time position)
- Information Technology Technician [French only]
- Assistant Director, Educational Services
- Director, Marketing and Communications [French only]
- Student Supervisor (Part-time position)
- School Organization Technician (Part-time position)